Much of the current culture in organisations depends too heavily on directive management and processes. It is important for these qualities to be balanced by a greater focus on personal leadership, team spirit, people engagement and real business development, leading people through the changes of a modern business.
In our experience we see that leadership and management capability is massively enhanced with leaders attending Leadership Development Programmes. This in turn enhances the organisation’s continued development and the ability for it to perform to its potential.
Here at JAC we take a simple approach. We focus on people leadership which engages the people which engages the customer, leading to higher share price and return.
Our work is challenging, adventurous and fully supports individual, personal and business growth.
What drives us is to make sure:
- Leaders get ahead of the change curve
- We raise the bar and the skill set of all leaders
- There is visible improvement in leadership ability to deal with staff and people issues across our partner’s businesses
- It is a creative and entrepreneurial experience
- We are focused on the impact on the customer
- Communication networks are developed to break down any silos
- That people are clamouring to attend due to the feedback from previous delegates
- It is a genuinely progressive programme